Can be soldered intact and fitted. It's helpful to insert an atomizer to raise the pin out slightly before soldering. Use flux and don't exceed the melting point of PTFE @ 327°C. No one has managed to melt one yet, just be careful. Alternatively use circlip pliers with 0.9mm nibs to remove the retaining ring and solder disassembled. Just remember to thread the wire through the retaining ring and washer first.
- Overall design supports a 510 length between 3.7 and 5.2mm
- Stainless steel body - Outer thread M12x1
- PTFE insulator and washer.
- Brass centre pin which accepts up to 12AWG wire
- RoHS tinned toothed solder lug
- 3mm stainless steel thick 14mm wrench nut
- Inverted internal retaining ring for extra pin clearance
- Spring - Conical ASTM A228 Music Hard Drawn / Tempered wire providing slightly over 10N/1KG force at full compression
Source 510 - 30mm
- Brand: Analog Box Mods
- Product Code: Source510-30mm
- Availability: In Stock
- $12.00 CAD