Much more than your average PWM board, the SmartPWM 2.2 boasts the following features,
- Automatic 2s/3s Detection: Can be used with 2s or 3s inputs, the board automatically detects the input voltage and will adjust settings according to the input voltage.
- Lock Mode: Pressing the fire switch 3 times within 1 second will lock/unlock the mod, lock/unlock is indicated by the LED flashing 4 times.
- Fire Timeout: The mod will automatically go into lock mode if it is fired for longer than 10 seconds.
- Regulated Mode: By default the board is in "unregulated" mode and can be adjusted like any other 555 timer based PWM mod by adjusting the duty cycle with the pot. In this mode, as your battery drains the output voltage is also decreased.
To achieve a consistent output voltage, the board can be switched to "regulated" mode where it will automatically adjust the duty cycle to maintain the output voltage that was set. Once you have your vape dialed in, you can set your desired output voltage by locking the mod and holding the fire switch for 3.5 seconds. The "regulated" mode will be saved and indicated by the LED blinking 3 times. To return to "unregulated" mode the procedure is the same, lock the mod and hold the fire switch for 3.5 seconds, the LED will blink 1 time to indicate that "regulated" mode is off.
- Low Voltage Adjust: Different battery types require different low voltage cutoff points, the low voltage cutoff value can be changed between LiOn(18650) or LiPo to match the type of batteries you chose to use in your mod. The LED will blink 7 times when the voltage is too low.
How to change the low voltage cutoff value
The default low voltage cutoff is set for LiOn mods(18650), to change the low voltage cutoff mode,
- Lock the mod by pressing the fire switch 3 times within 1 second
- Turn the pot to 0%
- Hold the fire switch for 3.5 seconds.
The LED will blink slowly 2 times to indicate that the low voltage cutoff mode is LiPo and 1 time to indicate LiOn mode.
- Unplug the batteries and plug them back in.
The cutoff voltages are as follows,
2s LiOn: 6.6v
2s LiPo: 7.2v
3s LiOn: 9.6v
3s LiPo: 10.8v
SmartPWM 2.2 Board
- Brand: Voltrove Electronics
- Product Code: SmartPWM2.2
- Availability: 2-3 Days